After years of practice in the professional real estate and construction sector, we have been consolidating our experience and training in Real Estate Project Management in order to offer integral services in the development of special projects and real estate promotions:
- Legal advice at a global level: town planning, Land Property Registry, tax and administrative
- Processing of licenses and certificates before the corresponding Administration.
- Management of procedures before the Public Administration and before the Contentious-Administrative Courts.
- Study of financing lines.
- Hiring and supervision of the different agents involved in a work: Faculty Management, Engineers, interior designers, builders, subcontractors, etc., as well as coordination of work visits.
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts with all parties
- Control of costs and deviations of the items in the development of the work.
- Study of the most efficient marketing of the homes through leading real estate agencies according to the type of product for the properties intended for sale.
- Study and preparation of the necessary documentation in accordance with the Law on Building Regulations and the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, such as, for example: building book, deeds of horizontal division, drafting of statutes and community regulations, certificate of habitability, etc.
Fill the following form with your details if you wish to receive further information without commitment.
Our company covers the advice and guidance to private individuals and companies, both national or foreign and in particular to Non Residents in Spain, of all matters concerning national and foreign tax payments.
Also specialists in this branch of Law, we offer you tailor made legal advice, always seeking the best solution. We take on each case with the maximum confidentiality and sensitivity, guaranteeing that our clients feel protected at all times.
At Bufete Frau we have a spefitic department where our professionals will advise you on any subject related to public, civil, litigious, maritime, commercial, labour and accountancy law.